Sure, T-Mobile’s HTC HD7 has seen its fair share of great deals and price cuts so far since its launch last year. Still, maybe T-Mobile’s $99.99 or even Amazon’s $29.99 were just too much to pay for some hot 4.3-inch Windows Phone 7 action. Or maybe you just missed those windows of opportunity, but for some reason feel like you have to have (literally) the biggest WP7 device out there.
Whatever the case, we hear you. And apparently so does T-Mobile, for it’s now offering the HD7 for free if you agree to sign a new two-year contract. The offer is only valid until midnight on June 9, so hurry up if you want to take advantage of it. T-Mobile is waiting for you to click the magic Add to Cart button right now. Which is what you need to do since this deal is only available online.
The HTC HD7 has a 4.3-inch 480×800 capacitive touchscreen, a 1 GHz processor, a 5 MP autofocus camera with dual LED flash and 720p HD video recording, 576 MB of RAM, HSPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 1230 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile HTC G2 free with contract until June 2
- T-Mobile HTC Flyer now available for $299.99 with contract
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G now free with contract
- Wi-Fi-only Motorola Xoom comes with free Bluetooth keyboard in the US until June 14
- T-Mobile HTC HD7 now only $99.99 with 2-year contract