T-Mobile’s unannounced myTouch 4G Slide has appeared in some images once again, mere days after we saw it in a couple of hands-on photos. Unfortunately, we’re still not able to see the handset properly, because the new images show it covered in protective cases.
Anyway, it’s clear that the myTouch 4G Slide looks a lot like the older myTouch 4G and myTouch 3G Slide models.
As reported more than once until now, the myTouch 4G Slide runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread with Sense UI 3.0, and should come with an 8MP rear camera, front-facing camera, dual-core processor, and other high-end features.
It’s said that T-Mobile and HTC plan to officially introduce the myTouch 4G Slide tomorrow. Let’s wait and see if it’s going to happen or not.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide appears in clear photos
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide photos show up
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide to be released July 27th?
- Huawei’s T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q officially launching on August 8, Android ICS nowhere to be found
- T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4G – new official photos