Nokia’s first dual-SIM phone to feature a touchscreen display, the C2-06, has been confirmed by Nokia today, although without being properly announced.
For some reason, Nokia has chosen to show an image of Ovi Browser running on the unannounced C2-06. Unfortunately, it didn’t provide any details on the handset itself, so we still don’t know much about its features (S40 Touch UI and a 2MP camera are included, though).
I assume it won’t be long until Nokia will officially unveil the C2-06. If the phone’s price is low enough (and it probably will be), Nokia certainly has a winner here – especially if we’re thinking about Asian and East European markets, where dual SIM phones are quite popular.
Via GSM Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dual SIM Nokia C2-06 leaked – new Touch and Type S40 phone
- LG Arena Max (LU9400) coming soon?
- Nokia C7 with Symbian^3, 8MP camera leaked?
- Nokia 5230 touchscreen phone announced; costs only €149
- Dual SIM Nokia 114 unveiled