Meet the iPhone 4 Time Machine, which should be available sometime later this year. The name has nothing to do with Apple’s homonymous backup utility, and neither with H.G. Wells’ time machine. Gresso named its luxury iPhone like that because it has 6 independent Swiss watches integrated into the back panel.
The watches, which are diamond-coated, show the local time in six of the world’s most important cities: New York, London, Paris, Moscow, Hong Kong, and Tokyo.
According top Gresso, the iPhone 4 Time Machine is “designed specifically for people living in the rhythm of world time” (whatever that means). The company failed to mention that those people also need to be rich – because the iPhone 4 Time Machine costs $6,000. Well, at least it’s cheaper than the Black Diamond iPhone.
You can check out the new iPhone here at Gresso.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Gresso Luxor World Time unveiled as the world’s first phone with world time function
- Apple iPhone 5 available now, stock shortages everywhere
- iPhone 4 in African Blackwood/Gold from Gresso. Only $3500 a pop
- Gresso Lady Gold and Ultramarine Gold phones launched
- T-Mobile launches very own 3G network