We know for a fact that the TouchPad will be released at some point in June, but HP has yet to confirm an exact date. We’ve heard tons of rumors, but nothing too convincing yet.
The latest rumor comes from enterprise vendor Synnex. Synnex has the 16GB TouchPad for $499 and the 32GB at $599. Both respective models are the same price as the models of their main competitor, the Apple iPad 2. Both have an estimated release date of June 22nd. If one is looking accessories, Synnex also carries an HP branded TouchPad case.
This seems like the most convincing rumor yet. No word yet on when the 3G/4G versions of the TouchPad will become available, but it will most likely be a few months after the June release of the Wi-Fi version. We will keep you updated on the release of the TouchPad as more info becomes available.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HP TouchPad may launch on June 12
- HP TouchPad Closer to Reality, Listed on Amazon
- Future HP TouchPad names revealed?
- HP Pre 3 apparently delayed ’til late July in the UK
- 3G iPhone really coming in 3 different colors?