After arriving at Three a couple of days ago, HTC’s Facebook-centric ChaCha QWERTY candybar touchscreen phone has also landed at Vodafone in the UK. And, unsurprisingly, Big Red’s deals are a bit worse than Three’s. Though that’s pretty much the norm in the UK – if pricing was all that mattered, Three and T-Mobile would have all the customers.
Vodafone offers you the ChaCha for free if you get a £26 per month 24-month contract. That plan gives you 300 minutes, unlimited texts, and 750 MB of data. The normal data allowance for this plan is 500 MB, but Vodafone is throwing in an extra 250 MB until August 11. Of course there are many other, more expensive plans to choose from if you need more minutes.
If you don’t even need 300 minutes each month, you can get a £20.50 plan which gives you 100 minutes, 500 texts, and 250 MB of data. However, opting for this plan will require that you pay £99 upfront for the HTC ChaCha.
If you’re interested, just go to Vodafone and make your pick.
The HTC ChaCha is a candybar phone that has a 2.6-inch 480×320 capacitive touchscreen, a full physical QWERTY keyboard, an 800 MHz processor, a 5 MP autofocus camera with LED flash, 512 MB of ROM, 512 MB of RAM, microSD card support, HSPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, a 1250 mAh battery, and that all-important Facebook touch. The ChaCha runs Android Gingerbread.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC ChaCha now available at T-Mobile UK, free from £20.42 per month
- HTC ChaCha now available at Three UK
- UK: HTC ChaCha now available at Virgin Mobile, free on £30 per month, £209.99 on PAYG
- HTC Desire S now available at Vodafone UK, free on contracts starting at £30 per month
- UK: Samsung Galaxy S II now available at Virgin Mobile, free from £40.85 per month