Although T-Mobile said its brand new HTC Sensation 4G would only be available starting June 12, it looks like some Walmart stores are already selling the handset.
Quite a few customers are reporting over at the XDA Developers forum that they’ve managed to purchase a Sensation 4G for $148.88 plus tax (meaning almost $160). This being said, chances are that you’ll be able to find a Sensation 4G at your own local Walmart.
The HTC Sensation 4G is T-Mobile’s first smartphone to come with Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It’s also one of the carrier’s best handsets ever, featuring a 4.3 inch qHD display, Sense UI 3.0, 8MP camera, 1080p video recording, 768MB of RAM, a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, and an 8GB memory card pre-installed. Obviously, the Sensation will give the LG-made T-Mobile G2X (another new dual-core Android beast) a good run for its money.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile launches HTC Sensation 4G and Samsung Dart Android phones, both go out of stock online
- HTC Sensation 4G priced at $199, may be launched on June 12
- HTC Sensation launching tomorrow in France via SFR
- HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S II to be launched next month by Telstra
- HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio headed to India