Unfortunately, details about an exact release date as well as pricing information are not available at this time. However, it is clear that this device will be sold by Rogers. And it will have a rather convoluted name too – Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G – a mouthful.
It looks like it’s the exact same handset that AT&T sells in the US, which means it has a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus Gorilla Glass capacitive touchscreen with 480×800 resolution, a 1.2 GHz processor, 16 GB of internal storage space, microSD card support, an 8 MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, a front-facing 1.3 MP camera for video calls, 21 Mbps HSDPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 1750 mAh battery. The AT&T Infuse 4G runs Android 2.2 Froyo. Let’s hope the Canadian version launches with a newer version of the operating system.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G will be available on July 26
- Rogers Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G will cost $149.99 with three-year contract, $549.99 outright
- Toshiba Thrive now available at Newegg, $429.99 for the 8 GB model, $479.99 for 16 GB
- Huawei Honor now available in the UK, SIM-free for £204.99
- LG Optimus 2X and Huawei U6150 now available from Wind in Canada