The Motorola Photon 4G isn’t the only new Android handset unveiled by Sprint today. We also have the Motorola Triumph, a smartphone that will be exclusively available via Virgin Mobile on no-contract plans.
The Triumph should be available “this summer”, coming with a 4.1 inch WVGA display, Virgin Mobile Live 2.0 app (for accessing the Virgin Mobile branded music stream), HDMI output, 5MP rear camera with 720p video recording, VGA front-facing camera, 512MB of RAM, and a 1GHz single-core processor.
As you can see in the photos below, the Moto Triumph is not exactly the best-looking smartphone around (the Photon 4G certainly has more personality):
Unfortunately, unlike the Photon 4G (which runs Gingerbread), the Motorola Triumph will come with Android 2.2 Froyo. The handset’s price hasn’t been announced yet.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint intros Motorola Photon 4G with Android Gingerbread
- Virgin Mobile Motorola Triumph now available for $299.99
- Motorola Triumph to be launched by Virgin Mobile on July 19?
- First look: Motorola Triumph (on Virgin Mobile)
- Motorola Electrify is US Cellular’s first dual-core Android smartphone