If you’re in the UK and want to have the latest and greatest superphone, then you probably already know of the Samsung Galaxy S II. This beast, announced back in February at MWC, tops all other smartphones on the market in terms of specs and raw power, and it’s been available in the UK for a while – even outselling the iPhone 4!
However, as it is a top of the line device, you had to choose expensive monthly plans in order to get the Galaxy S II for cheap or free. Not anymore, though. Eurodroid reports that independent online retailer Dialaphone has you covered, with many options for you to purchase the Galaxy S II on contract with all the major UK operators.
Perhaps the best looking offer over there overall is paying a measly £29 for the device upfront, and signing a new two-year contract with O2 – which will cost you £21.5 each month. For that amount of dough, you get 100 minutes, 500 texts, and 500 MB of data traffic monthly.
Even if for some reason this plan doesn’t suit your needs, head on over to Dialaphone and check out the full list of options they have over there. You’ll surely find one offer which will seem like it’s been tailor-made for you.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Ace now free with £10.50 per month contract at O2 UK
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 now up for pre-order on contract in the UK, free from £31 per month
- O2 UK will lease you a smartphone for £55 per month, with minutes, texts, data, and insurance included
- Swedish Consumer Agency mandates total contract phone cost disclosure. Forgets to include data plans
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc, Samsung Galaxy S free at O2 UK with £16.5/month contract until Monday