Spotted a couple of days ago on one of Nokia’s official blogs, the unannounced C2-06 dual SIM phone seems to have a slightly different version: the Nokia C2-02.
The C2-02 looks exactly like the C2-06, thus it’s a slider with a QVGA touchscreen display and an alphanumeric keyboard.
According to Mobil.cz (which got the photos and the details from a Chinese source), the C2-02 features a 3.5mm headset jack, FM radio, and a 2MP camera. Apparently, the new S40 phone doesn’t have 3G, and neither Wi-Fi or GPS.
Google’s automated translation doesn’t really clarify if the C2-02 is a dual-SIM phone, too, or if Mobil.cz talks about the C2-06 when dual SIM capabilities are mentioned. In any case, Nokia should officially announce the new handsets soon, so we’ll find out more when this happens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia C2 and Nokia C1 dual SIM phones announced
- Dual SIM Samsung E2152 to be launched in August
- Nokia 2220 slide to be colorful, simple and cheap
- Samsung E1252 to be the company’s cheapest dual SIM phone
- Mivvy intros three affordable dual SIM phones