Wholesale retailer Sam’s Club is offering Apple’s iPhone 4 for $147, down $50 from the normal price.
The popular smartphone is available in both black and white through wireless carriers AT&T and Verizon. The offer is valid in-stores with a two-year wireless data contract.
In addition, Wal Mart – who owns and operate Sam’s Clubs – has also lowered its iPhone 4 price to $147 earlier this week in a move to keep sales figures up before the iPhone 5 debut later this year.
Retailers such as Sam’s Club and Wal Mart are looking to capitalize on the price cuts with consumers who are looking to buy an iPhone for grads and dads with graduation season and Father’s Day both this month.
The deal will be available at Sam’s Club locations nationwide until June 21st.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sam’s Club offers iPhone 4 for only $147, iPhone 3GS for $47
- Rumor: $99 iPhone coming to Wal-mart
- Wal-Mart to bring down price of Apple iPhone 3G S to $97 USD
- Some Wal Marts Already Selling HTC Sensation 4G Before Its Launch Date
- Apple rumored to have cut iPhone 5 component orders in half. Weak demand to blame