Back in April we told you that the Samsung Galaxy S II would be released in Canada in late Q2 or early Q3. While we still don’t have an exact launch date, we’re happy to inform you that the new Galaxy is now featured on Samsung Canada’s official website.
The company says the S II is coming soon, so customers might be able to buy it as soon as this month (although next month is more likely).
For the moment, there’s no word on which Canadian carrier will offer the new (and very thin) Android Gingerbread smartphone.
Samsung will introduce the Galaxy S II in the US, too, where Verizon, AT&T and Sprint are all probably going to sell the handset.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S II 4G confirmed by Bell, should hit Canada next month
- Verizon’s and AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy S III won’t come with 50GB of free Dropbox storage
- Samsung Galaxy S III finally released in Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Note will be launched in Canada in Q1 2012
- Samsung Galaxy S II won’t have a Verizon version