If you plan on stopping by at Wal Mart this weekend, you might want to add the new HTC Sensation 4G to your shopping list. Reports are indicating that some Wal Mart stores are already selling the long anticipated Android phone.
Originally, the new HTC smartphone was to launch June 12th at Wal Mart stores nationwide and on June 15th in other retail outlets. It is uncertain why the chain superstore decided to sell the phones early.
Those picking it up this weekend have reportedly paid $148.88 for the phone. The smartphone was originally announced to cost $199.99 after a $50 rebate along with a two-year commitment.
The Android 2.3-running phone features a 4.3-inch qHD display as well as a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. It also comes equipped with a rear 8-megapixel camera and 1080p HD recording capabilities.
So far, the phone has received rave reviews for its high-resolution screen, Web browsing and overall solid quality design.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Sony Xperia SP and Xperia L could be announced on March 18
- Sony Xperia SP and Xperia L to be launched in the UK this month
- Sony Xperia Z can be pre-ordered for less than £500 in the UK, could be launched in February
- New HTC One XXL with quad-core Snapdragon APQ8064 CPU coming soon?
- Sony Xperia E launching at O2 UK in March