We haven’t heard much from Vizio about its Android tablet since CES in January, but things have started to pick up this week.
We saw the tablet pop up in Walmart’s system earlier this week for $349. This same tablet has just passed through the FCC. Put the two pieces together and we may find that an launch may be coming at some point in the near future. Unfortunately, the FCC is not allowed to reveal any of the specs of the device except for some of the expected stuff such as HDMI or bluetooth and is only allowed to release the rough outline of the tablet shown below.
The FCC is required to keep the specs confidential until August 30th, so we will at least know some more info by then at the latest if we don’t hear anything in between. We will keep you updated on the status of the Vizio tablet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vizio’s Android Tablet now shipping in U.S. for $300
- Vizio’s 8-inch Android tablet will be available at Walmart in six weeks
- Vizio Android Tablet details revealed
- 8-inch Vizio Android tablet now on pre-order at Amazon for $349.99
- Vizio’s 8-inch Android Gingerbread tablet up for pre-order, priced from $379.99, ships on July 18