Sprint’s very first WiMax tablet, the HTC Evo View 4G, will be released on June 24 – at the same time with the carrier’s first 3D smartphone, the HTC Evo 3D (which can be instantly won thanks to Sprint’s new contest unveiled earlier today).
Apparently, Sprints wants to offer new data plans for the View 4G – and, presumably, for its other future 4G tablets, too.
Android Police has got hold of a screenshot that details the new plans. The good news is that you’ll have unlimited 4G data when you choose a $44.99, $59.99, or $89.99 plan. 3G data is limited, though, to 3GB, 5GB and 10GB respectively. There will also be a $19.99 plan offering 1GB of 3G data, and no 4G at all.
As you may already know, Sprint will sell the HTC Evo View 4G for $399.99 on contract. Well, now you also now what plans you’ll be able t choose for the new tablet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint may offer the iPhone 5 with unlimited data plans, unlike Verizon and AT&T
- T-Mobile launches two new unlimited plans on April 13, starting at $59.99 per month
- Sprint will offer unlimited data for the iPhone
- Sprint 4G tablet to be launched next year, might not run Android, might be RIM’s PlayBook
- Sprint’s HTC Evo View 4G may join the Evo 3D for a June 24 launch