Verizon may not have confirmed the existence of the Motorola Droid 3, but we already know the smartphone is out there, waiting for the carrier to officially introduce it to the world.
According to Droid-life, Verizon might finally unveil the Droid 3 on July 7. While this is just a rumor for now, the website also reports that game publisher / developer Gameloft has added the Moto Droid 3 to its list of supported device. So, yeah, the handset is coming, and it’s coming soon.
In case you haven’t found out yet, the Motorola Droid 3 should feature a 4 inch qHD touchscreen display, a dual-core processor, an 8MP rear camera, and a 1.3MP front-facing camera. And – of course – a new 5-row QWERTY keyboard that can be seen in the photo above.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 gets its DLNA certification
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 to be launched on February 9?
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 available now
- Droid 3 now $99 at Verizon. Motorola Droid 4 could be out really soon
- Verizon’s HTC Fireball could be launched as Droid Incredible 4G. LG Lucid 4G and blue Motorola Razr also coming soon?