Hopefully, this means in the next few weeks – despite recent rumors regarding the 9900’s delay until September. Since Virgin Mobile Canada is a subsidiary of Bell, the latter may launch the new smartphone in Canada, too.
Running BlackBerry OS 7, the Bold 9900 comes with a VGA touchscreen display, full QWERTY keyboard (like any other Bold, of course), HSPA, dual-band Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, 5MP autofocus camera, 720p video recording, 1.2GHz processor, and 8GB of on-board memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9930 available now
- New BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 and 9930 with BlackBerry 7 OS announced
- BlackBerry Bold 9790, white Bold 9900 and white Curve 9360 headed to Rogers
- T-Mobile will launch the new BlackBerry Bold 9900 as its first 4G RIM smartphone
- New BlackBerry Bold 9900 and BlackBerry Touch 9860 to be launched by Telus?