According to Mobile Syrup, the TouchPad will be launched by Rogers on July 15, for $499 (the 16GB version), and $599 (32GB) – as you can see, the prices aren’t different from the ones for the US market.
It’s not clear yet if Rogers will have exclusivity on the new dual-core webOS tablet, or if other carriers are going to sell it, too.
Starting July 19, Rogers should also offer the HP Pre 3 smartphone, which comes to replace the Pre 2 (and is also headed to Verizon in the US) . For the moment, there’s no word on how much Rogers will ask for the new Pre 3.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HP Pre 3 apparently delayed ’til late July in the UK
- HP TouchPad can be pre-ordered in the US and Canada now
- HP TouchPad to be launched in June after all
- AT&T to get the HP TouchPad 4G soon, with a 300 MHz processor speed boost
- HP TouchPad pre-orders now live in the UK, prices start at £399.99, shipping on July 15