Just as we told you it would, the Apple iPhone 4 is now available from yet another Canadian carrier – Koodo Mobile. Apple’s latest and greatest smartphone may be around a year old, but with no new model in sight just yet, it’s clearly a best selling item everywhere it’s sold. So Koodo probably hopes to attract some new customers to its network. Fair enough.
The iPhone 4 is available at Koodo for $500 on the Tab, or you could get it for just $160 if you opt to sign a new three-year contract – something not many associate with Koodo. However, the carrier says that should you want to cancel before those three years are up, you’ll only have to pay the remaining balance on the discount you received on the purchase of your iPhone. So that’s a bit more humane treatment than what other carriers like to do to those who want to leave a contract before its term is up.
Koodo has two monthly plans for the iPhone, and they’re exactly like we told you they would be. One costs $65 per month and gives you 250 daytime minutes, unlimited evenings and weekends, unlimited messaging, and 500 MB of data. The more expensive plan costs $80 per month and gives you 500 daytime minutes, unlimited evenings and weekends, unlimited messaging, and 1 GB of data.
If you’re interested in getting an iPhone 4 from Koodo Mobile, just go to the carrier’s website here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: Koodo Mobile will launch the iPhone 4, BlackBerry PlayBook too maybe
- BlackBerry Curve 3G (9300) and Motorola Flipout to be launched by Rogers with new unlimited plans
- Prada Phone by LG 3.0 now available at T-Mobile UK, free from £36 per month
- Apple iPhone 4S pre-orders have started in the US and Canada, unlocked or with contract
- Sprint will offer unlimited data for the iPhone