HP doesn’t seem to be wasting time trying to get its new webOS onto the mobile market. HP already has the HP Veer available on AT&T and the TouchPad is slated for a July 1st release, but we have just found some new info on a possible future TouchPad.
HP has just applied for trademark protection on six names that all include the word TouchPad. Here are the six names: TouchPadFlex, TouchPadPro, TouchPadTwin, TouchPadGeo, TouchPad7, and the TouchPadGo. These names are all pretty enticing and are all possibilities.
It wouldn’t surprise me if HP followed up with a 7-inch TouchPad with a lower price tag, or a model with a keyboard built in. Although just because HP filed these trademark applications doesn’t mean they will actually make a tablet with any of these names, but we will keep you updated on any future tablet plans by HP.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 4G HP TouchPad hits FCC, heading to AT&T
- AT&T to get the HP TouchPad 4G soon, with a 300 MHz processor speed boost
- HP TouchPad will be available in Australia on August 15
- HP TouchPad 32 GB coming to Walmart for $599
- HP TouchPad Closer to Reality, Listed on Amazon