While we know that the Motorola Droid 3 might become available in the US as soon as next month (July), we haven’t heard much about its arrival in the UK (or Europe in general) – where the smartphone should be released as Motorola Milestone 3.
Now, according to Clove, it looks like the Milestone 3 will not be available to British customers at all (although things are still open to change).
Certainly, until Motorola officially acknowledges this, we should treat it as a rumor.
Sporting an improved 5-row QWERTY keyboard, the Motorola Droid 3 / Milestone 3 should run Android 2.3 Gingerbread, coming with a qHD (960 x 540 pixels) display, dual-core processor, 1.3MP front-facing camera, and a 8MP rear camera.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Droid 3 / Milestone 3 announced in China as Moto XT883
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 3 to be announced on July 7?
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 to be launched on February 9?
- Droid 3 now $99 at Verizon. Motorola Droid 4 could be out really soon
- Motorola Milestone 3 now available in Brazil, other South American countries by the end of September