The Swedish branch of Samsung has just announced (see this press release) that the Tab 10.1 would be available in Sweden starting June 29, running Android 3.1 and being offered by Telia, the country’s largest mobile carrier.
Other Swedish retailers will sell the Galaxy Tab 10.1 starting August.
The prices for the 10 inch tablet will be as follows:
- 5,300 SEK (about €580 or $832) for the Wi-Fi + 3G version
- 4,400 SEK (about €480 or $690) for the Wi-Fi only version
In September, Swedish customers will be able to buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, too, for 5,000 SEK (Wi-Fi + 3G), or 4,300 SEK (Wi-Fi only).
According to SamsungHub, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 8.9 will also be released in Finland, Norway and Denmark starting August and September.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S III, Huawei Verge, Coolpad Quattro 4G and others headed to MetroPCS
- Samsung Galaxy S III (16GB and 32GB) officially priced in Taiwan
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 with LTE announced by Verizon
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE (SCH-i925) coming soon to Verizon?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab now only $299 outright in Australia