It seems that with each day that passes, we get some more tidbits of information about Bell’s launch of the HTC Sensation 4G, the Taiwanese manufacturer’s current non-3D flagship smartphone. First of all we saw it already listed in the carrier’s inventory systems, then Bell officially said it was coming soon.
Today we have a leaked document that gives us a clear release date and, thankfully, it’s sooner than the ‘mid-July’ time frame we had heard before.
According to the above document obtained by MobileSyrup, the Sensation 4G will be officially out at Bell on July 5. That’s just a couple of weeks or so away, so if you’re in Canada and want to get your hands on the latest and greatest from HTC, you only need a bit more patience.
And now that we know the ‘when’, all that’s left to find out is how much it will cost. The no-contract price may be around $549.95, but we have no idea how Dell is going to price the Sensation 4G with long term contracts. Stay tuned, though, since at this rate, we’re bound to find out very soon indeed.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bell will launch the HTC Sensation in Canada
- HTC Sensation 4G officially announced by Bell, will be launched soon
- Bell HTC Sensation 4G now available for $149.95 with 3-year contract, $549.95 without
- Canada: HTC Sensation will cost $149.95 at Bell and Virgin Mobile
- HTC Sensation will be available on O2 and Orange in the UK on July 8