After having become available in the US earlier, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is now headed to Canada. Of course, we already knew that Samsung’s latest Android tablet would become available in Canada in July, but now we have an exact date.
Certain electronics retailers such as Best Buy and Future Shop have started taking pre-orders for the Wi-Fi-only version of the Galaxy Tab 10.1. The price being asked is $499.99, and shipping will start on July 22.
So there you have it. You only have about a month and a few days more to wait if you’re in Canada and want to get your hands on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. And to make sure that you’ll be one of the first people in Canada to get one, why not head over to Best Buy or Future Shop and pre-order yours now.
For those of you who’d want the 3G-capable version of this tablet, we have no new info at this time. Last we heard anything about it, it was bound to be launched sometime in August by the Canadian carriers. We’ll let you know as soon as we know more.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Wi-Fi-only Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 launches in July in Canada, 3G version comes in August
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 now up for pre-order in Canada for $349.99, will be out on June 22
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 to be launched in Canada on July 7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab P1010 (Wi-Fi-only) pre-orders start at Amazon UK for £299, shipping March 31
- HP TouchPad can be pre-ordered in the US and Canada now