June 24 is the magic date when Sprint will launch the HTC Evo View 4G, its very own version of HTC’s Flyer Android-powered tablet. And as time goes by and that date approaches, we’re beginning to get a lot of information about the tablet and the launch.
For example, Android Central has found out today that Sprint’s Evo View 4G will come with the HTC Scribe stylus in the package, free of charge. That’s good news because last month we found out that Best Buy, a retailer selling the Wi-Fi-only version of the Flyer, offers the stylus separately, and for a rather steep $79.99 at that.
So it’s good to know that if you opt to get an Evo View 4G from Sprint and would like to use that stylus, you won’t have to pony up some more cash to do so. Especially since that stylus is touted by HTC as one of the main features of its tablet, and is certainly one of the big things that HTC hopes will help it differentiate its offering in a sea of virtually identical Android tablets.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Flyer stylus now comes free with the tablet at Best Buy
- HTC Flyer stylus will cost $79.99
- Sprint’s HTC EVO 3D and HTC EVO View 4G officially arriving on June 24
- UK: HTC Flyer now on pre-order at Carphone Warehouse for £599.99, ships in May
- Two new HTC Flyer tablets with Android 3.0 Honeycomb to be launched this summer