Here’s a great deal for those of you in search of an Android-powered smartphone with a huge screen that’s both powerful and affordable.
Sprint’s HTC Evo 4G has seen its price discounted completely, so to speak, at no less than three different well known retailers. Yes, the device is now free at Wirefly and Best Buy, and you can get it for one cent ($0.01) from Amazon.
Of course, all of the aforementioned retailers will require you to sign a new two-year service agreement with Sprint in order to get that pricing (or lack thereof). Still, if you don’t mind Sprint as your carrier and want a new Android device that is still up there with the best even now, about a year after its release, then the Evo 4G may be for you.
The HTC Evo 4G has a 4.3-inch 480×800 capacitive touchscreen, a 1 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, an 8 MP autofocus rear camera with 720p HD video recording, a 1.3 MP front-facing camera, 1 GB of ROM, microSD card support, WiMax, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 1500 mAh battery.
Via Android Police
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint HTC Evo 3D now just $49.99 with a new two-year contract
- Sprint HTC Evo Shift 4G now free with new two-year contract
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 Global and Droid X now free at Wirefly with contract
- Plum HTC Evo 3D now available at Amazon for $49.99
- Verizon Samsung Droid Charge now only $129.99 with two-year contract