The interestingly-shaped Nokia X7 may not be headed to AT&T anymore, but that doesn’t mean it won’t be available in North America at all. In fact, it’s already on sale SIM-free and unlocked in the US, and courtesy of MobileSyrup we’re hearing that it’s even going to be picked up by a carrier.
Not a US carrier, though. Rogers will launch the X7 in Canada at some point during this summer. Unfortunately, that’s all the information about the Nokia X7′s Canadian adventure for now. We don’t have a more certain release date, nor do we have any sort of details about pricing.
But those are bound to reach us sometime soon, after all it’s already almost “summer”, isn’t it? It will be interesting to see how well the X7 will sell in Canada, considering that it runs Symbian. Maybe people will find its intriguing design reason enough to buy it, or maybe they’ll decide to wait for Windows Phone 7 devices from Nokia. Time will tell.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia E7 coming to Canada (Rogers) this spring?
- Nokia to layoff 4,000 employees by the end of 2012, transfer Symbian software activities to Accenture
- Rumor: Nokia Lumia 900 headed to Rogers in May
- White Nokia Lumia 710 now available at Rogers for $0.01
- Windows Phone 8X by HTC lands at AT&T in November