After having reached pre-order status in the US and Canada, HP’s first webOS tablet, the TouchPad, is now finally available to pre-order in the UK as well. And just like on the other side of the pond, there are two versions up for grabs, one with 16 GB of internal storage, and another with 32 GB.
These tablets come without any need to sign up for a long term contract with a mobile network operator, as they’re sold by Clove, a well known independent retailer of unlocked mobile devices. The 16 GB TouchPad costs £399.99, and the 32 GB version can be yours for £479.99. The only difference between these two tablets is the internal storage space, so if 16 GB is enough for you, then you should probably go for the cheaper version.
Deliveries are set to start on July 15, when the TouchPad will see its official release in the UK. If you’re interested in being one of the first people in the UK to get your hands on one, perhaps you should head on over to Clove right now and pre-order either the 16 GB or the 32 GB version.
The HP TouchPad has a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, 1 GB of RAM, a 9.7-inch 1024×768 touchscreen, 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, a 1.2 MP camera, and a 6300 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HP Pre 3 apparently delayed ’til late July in the UK
- HP Pre 3 pre-orders start in the UK, £349.99 and shipping on July 8
- AT&T to get the HP TouchPad 4G soon, with a 300 MHz processor speed boost
- HTC Titan pre-orders start in the Netherlands for €508, shipping on October 7
- Acer launches 16 GB Iconia Tab A500 in the UK for £349.99