Sprint’s most anxiously awaited smartphone since the Evo 4G is clearly the upcoming Evo 3D. It will become available in just three days, on June 24, but there’s a way to get it as early as today.
If you’re a Sprint Premier customer, then the HTC Evo 3D is already available for you. You’ll pay the same $199.99 that everyone else will, and to get that price you’ll also have to sign a new two-year contract. But, and this may be a lot more important to you, you’re getting the phone three days before any non-Premier average earthlings. That has to be worth something.
Sprint is also throwing in free shipping for online orders, and it’s also waiving the upgrade fee – just for you Premier folk, of course.
If you’re interested, and you’re a Premier customer, you probably know what to do already. So go. Make some fun of all those non-Premier Sprint customers who don’t have an Evo 3D in hand today.
The EVO 3D is also available as a pre-order for $179.99 on Amazon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dual-touchscreen Kyocera Echo Android smartphone already available for Sprint Premier customers
- Sprint treats its customers with the Premier loyalty program
- Sprint HTC Evo Shift 4G now only $69.99 at RadioShack
- Sprint’s HTC EVO 3D and HTC EVO View 4G officially arriving on June 24
- Sprint HTC Evo 4G LTE gets price dropped to $49.99 for new customers