We’ve heard a lot of rumors about the Samsung Galaxy S II coming to the US on each major carrier with its own respective name for each, but we have yet to hear anything official. Meanwhile, the carriers in Canada are on top of their game when it comes to the Galaxy S II. SaskTel confirmed a few days ago that Samsung’s super phone would be heading to the carrier next month.
TechFIBE has just uncovered what looks like a Bell flyer that gave us some details on the Galaxy S II including a release date. The phone will run on the carrier’s HSPA+ network with speeds up to 21 Mbps.
If you are unfamiliar with the Samsung Galaxy S II, it spots a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, a 4.27″ Super AMOLED Plus display, a 8 megapixel camera in the rear, and a 2 megapixel camera in the front. The device runs on the latest version of Gingerbread as well as Touchwiz 4.0. The Galaxy S II is probably Android’s best phone yet. Hopefully Android fans in the US won’t have to wait long to get their hands on the Galaxy S II.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S II LTE now available on NTT DoCoMO in Japan
- Samsung Galaxy S II listed as “coming soon” on AT&T’s website
- White Samsung Galaxy S II release date confirmed as Dec. 14th by T-Mobile
- You can now reserve your Samsung Galaxy S LTE on Rogers
- Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch for $99 at Walmart