The LG Revolution is one of the first batch of Verizon Android smartphones that can connect to Big Red’s 4G LTE data network, alongside other well known devices such as the Samsung Droid Charge or the HTC Thunderbolt.
Where the Revolution has the upper hand, at least today, is in price, as Wirefly has decided to massively discount it. So the LG Revolution is now available from the well known online retailer for just $99.99. That’s precisely $150 less than what Verizon asks for the Revolution even today. A great deal, therefore. And you’ll also receive $25 to use in the Android Market to buy apps.
If you want a top of the line smartphone that can also use one of America’s fastest data networks, then the Revolution may be for you. Of course, the same could be said for the Droid Charge or Thunderbolt, but they don’t cost a mere hundred bucks. Not yet, at least. So if you want to get an LG Revolution on Verizon for $99.99, just go to
Wirefly and order yours.
Obviously, you’ll need to commit to a new two-year service agreement in order to do so, but you probably knew that already.
The LG Revolution has a 4.3-inch 480×800 capacitive touchscreen, a 1 GHz processor, a 5 MP autofocus camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, 16 GB of internal storage space, microSD card support (a 16 GB card is included in the sales package), 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 1500 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Samsung Droid Charge now only $129.99 with two-year contract
- Verizon HTC ThunderBolt and Motorola Droid X2 now only $99.99 with contract at Wirefly
- LG Revolution promo materials show up in Verizon stores
- Verizon Samsung Droid Charge and LG Revolution now also $0.01 at Amazon
- Verizon makes the HTC Droid Incredible 2 $50 cheaper, but you can get it for free elsewhere