Boost and Verizon both already have their own unlimited prepaid plans, it only made sense that more carriers would begin to offer their own as well.
AT&T is the latest to join the group. They will begin to offer their own unlimited talk,text, and web GoPhone plan on June 26th for $50($10 less than their previous than their unlimited call and text plan). The plan also allows customers to have unlimited calling and texting in Mexico, Canada, and 100 other countries. Unfortunately, if you want to use your smartphone with this plan, you’ll be charged anywhere between an extra $5-$25.
This is a pretty exciting new plan for someone who wants to get an unlimited plan, but would rather go with prepaid rather than a regular plan. We will keep you updated on any other AT&T news.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Skype Expands Their Unlimited Calling Subscription Options
- Virgin Mobile to Unleash Unlimited Calling in US
- T-Mobile Brings Unlimited to the Family
- Verizon may soon introduce a $50 per month unlimited prepaid plan
- Verizon announces new (and cheaper) unlimited voice plans