It’s not like we didn’t know that the HTC Sensation was headed to Orange UK, but now the carrier has officially confirmed this by adding the smartphone to its website’s Coming Soon section.
Orange doesn’t say when exactly this dual-core, Gingerbread-flavored beast will be available, but it should happen in early July (and pay monthly customers will be able to get the handset for free on select plans).
Another new Android smartphone that Orange is getting ready to launch is the Samsung Galaxy Mini – an entry-level device with Android 2.2 Froyo, a 3.14 inch QVGA touchscreen display, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3MP camera, and a 600MHz processor. Contrary to what you’re seeing in Orange’s presentation of the Galaxy Mini below, the phone uses Samsung’s TouchWiz UI, not that blue-ish four corner UI, which, of course, is made by Sony Ericsson for its Xperia Mini handsets (Photoshop fail, biensur).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Sensation XE to be launched by Orange UK
- Orange Stockholm (with Android) and Orange Sydney coming soon to the UK
- T-Mobile launches HTC Sensation 4G and Samsung Dart Android phones, both go out of stock online
- New Samsung Galaxy Pocket Android 2.3 Gingerbread phone announced
- Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 launched by Three UK