There’s been no official word from Motorola regarding its Droid Bionic since April, when the company stated that the smartphone would be released by Verizon in the summer, with an improved form factor, and enhanced features.
The Droid Bionic will almost certainly come with Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Other features will include a qHD display, dual-core processor, LTE connectivity, 8MP autofocus camera, and HD video recording.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Droid Bionic will run Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread – confirmed (apparently)
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid HD and Droid Bionic show up in photos
- Verizon’s new Motorola Droid Bionic and LG Enlighten show up in photos
- Motorola Droid Bionic officially hits Verizon tomorrow for $300
- Motorola Droid Bionic not canceled, Verizon should launch it in the summer with new features