Just on time, as previously indicated by T-Mobile, the Samsung Exhibit 4G and Gravity Smart have both gone on sale today. If you opt to get the Exhibit 4G from T-Mobile, it will cost you $79.99 with a new two-year contract. The Gravity Smart is being sold by TMo for $69.99 with the same 2-year agreement. Both prices are arrived at after a $50 mail-in rebate.
But, as is quickly becoming the norm in recent months, there’s already a cheaper alternative to get both of these phones. Wirefly offers them for a lot less than T-Mobile.
That’s also the case for the Samsung Gravity Smart, which you can order from Wirefly right now in Sapphire Blue or Berry Red for free. Obviously, in all cases you need to sign a new two-year contract with T-Mobile, but we’re talking a $30 discount (or $80 if you forget to mail in that rebate card) for the Exhibit 4G, and a $69.99 discount (or $119.99 if you don’t take the mail-in rebate into account) for the Gravity Smart.
That’s what we call a good deal, so if you were after one of these phones don’t buy them direct from TMo, but get them from Wirefly instead. And if you’re in the market for midrange Android-powered smartphones, check the Exhibit 4G and the Gravity Smart out – one just may be for you.
Via Android Police
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Exhibit 4G and Gravity Smart officially announced
- T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit 4G and Gravity Smart will be available on June 22
- T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit II 4G gets official, in Walmart stores tomorrow
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Comeback and Gravity 2 now official
- Motorola Charm is now available on T-Mobile for free or $75, depending on where you buy it