If you live in Australia and have a desire to get your hands on either of HTC’s ‘Facebook phones’, the Salsa and ChaCha, you’re in luck. The two devices that have a dedicated Facebook button and Facebook integration throughout the UI are headed down under, where Vodafone Australia will launch them.
The information comes via Ausdroid, although unfortunately there are no details about which plans you’ll be able to get the smartphones with. What is rather certain is that Vodafone will release the two handsets in the next month or so.
As such, it seems pretty clear that by the end of July or, at the latest, in early August, both Facebook-centric phones from HTC will be available in Australia from Vodafone, to help you keep up with your all-too-important Facebook friends and their Walls of wisdom.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rumor: Facebook-branded HTC Android phones to be announced at MWC 2011
- HTC ChaCha now available from Vodafone UK
- Vodafone has a Facebook phone, too
- Two Facebook Android phones from INQ coming next year?
- Facebook-centric HTC ChaCha now available in the UK