Great news for Android users, Hulu Plus is finally here on the Android Market. Unfortunately, some people may not be able to install the app since it is only available for six phones as of now.
The app can be downloaded on the following devices: Nexus One, Nexus S, HTC Inspire 4G, Motorola Droid II, Motorola Droid X, and the Motorola Atrix, although Hulu stated on its official blog that more devices would be added to the compatible list later this year. The app is free to download, but users will require a Hulu plus subscription($7.99 a month), although new customers can try it out free for a week before choosing to pay for the subscription.
I highly recommend downloading this app if you have a subscription and have one of the devices that is compatible. I don’t know about you, but I enjoy watching an episode of Family guy when I’m bored on the go. Hopefully it won’t take too long for Hulu to add more devices.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Hulu Plus update for Android adds compatibility on 9 new devices
- PlayBook Blocked From Hulu, RIM Working On It
- DROID Update Brings More Multitouch Goodness to Android
- Motorola Droid Pro finally receiving Gingerbread update
- Verizon HTC Droid DNA and T-Mobile LG Nexus 4 both going for just $49.99 at the moment