AT&T has just announced that the the LG Thrill 4G will be arriving at the carrier this summer. Unfortunately, AT&T gave no official release date for the carrier’s first 3D phone. This statement was most likely due to the recent release of the HTC EVO 3D by Sprint.
The Thrill 4G is the same phone as the LG Optimus 3D. If you are unfamiliar with the Optimus 3D, it spots a dual-core 1GHz OMAP4 processor, a 3D glasses free display, a 1.3MP front facing camera, dual 5MP cameras in the rear with 720p 3D video recording. An interesting feature of this device is the ability to convert a 2D photo or video to 3D. The phone also comes pre-loaded with a few different 3D games and Gameloft’s 3D game store.
The Thrill 4G will ship with Android 2.2 and will run on AT&T HSPA+ network. We will keep you updated on an official date and pricing for the Thrill 4G.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Thrill 4G now officially available from AT&T for $100
- LG Thrill 4G will cost $99 at AT&T
- LG Optimus 3D now available at Carphone Warehouse
- AT&T LG Thrill 4G may be sold for just $79.99 at Target
- AT&T LG Thrill 4G gets delayed again, will be available on September 4