The Motorola Triumph was announced as a high-end Android offering for Virgin Mobile a couple of weeks ago, and since then we’ve heard that it may be released on July 19. While Virgin Mobile is staying mum on the matter for now, Best Buy isn’t content on just sitting there and waiting.
So the retailer has started taking pre-orders for the Motorola Triumph for Virgin Mobile. The smartphone is listed for $299.99 without a contract, which, given the specs here, is pretty decent indeed. Best Buy doesn’t know when the Triumph will be officially out either, so it’s sticking to “Coming Soon” rhetoric for now.
But if you’re a Virgin Mobile customer that’s been waiting for a high-end Android-powered Motorola handset to arrive at the carrier for a very long time, you may want to go to Best Buy right now and make sure you secure one of the very first Triumphs for yourself. And we’ll make sure to let you know just when you’ll be able to pick it up – but for now, July 19 sounds like the most plausible bet.
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Virgin Mobile Motorola Triumph now available for $299.99
- Sprint announces the Motorola Triumph Android phone (for Virgin Mobile)
- Motorola Triumph to be launched by Virgin Mobile on July 19?
- Virgin Mobile Motorola Triumph will be available on July 20 alongside new plans
- First look: Motorola Triumph (on Virgin Mobile)