Speaking of great deals, here’s another one. This is for you if you live in the UK and want a cheap Android smartphone on Pay as you go. And you don’t mind said device running an ancient version of the operating system, or having O2 as your operator (if you’d rather be involved with T-Mobile, perhaps you should take a look at their dirt cheap Pulse Mini).
If you tick all of the above boxes, then the Samsung Galaxy Europa may be for you. This smartphone, known elsewhere as the Galaxy 5 i5500 is now being offered by O2 UK on Pay as you go for just £39.99. And while this is a low-end device and not a fancy dual-core beast, this is a great deal nonetheless.
So if you want a new smartphone that runs Android but won’t break the bank, go to O2 now and order a Samsung Galaxy Europa.
The Samsung Galaxy Europa has a 2.8-inch 240×320 capacitive touchscreen, a 600 MHz processor, a 2 MP camera, 170 MB of internal storage, microSD card support, 3.5 mm headset jack, Bluetooth, 7.2 Mbps HSDPA, Wi-Fi 802.11n, GPS, and a 1200 mAh battery. The phone runs Android 2.1 with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI 3.0.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: Samsung Galaxy 550 to be sold by SaskTel for $29.99 with three-year contract
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 now up for pre-order in Canada for $349.99, will be out on June 22
- Samsung Galaxy Tab now only $299 outright in Australia
- Vodafone Smart now available in the UK for just £60 on Pay as you go
- Samsung Galaxy S i9000 available now at O2 UK