It was just a couple of days ago when we first learned that the HTC Sensation will be sold in Australia by Telstra starting sometime next month, and here we are with more details. A source has informed Ausdroid that HTC’s flagship smartphone for this year will become available to buy from the Australian carrier on July 12. So in a couple of weeks, those of you in Australia will be able to get a brand new HTC superphone from Telstra.
As for pricing, apparently you’ll be able to pick up the HTC Sensation for free from Telstra, if you opt for the Freedom Connect plan, that is. This plan gives you $800 of credit, unlimited MessageBank and national texts, and 2 GB of data each month for $79.
Of course, Telstra has yet to officially announce any details regarding the Sensation’s availability and pricing, so take the above with a grain of salt. Anyway, we’re probably going to hear something official from Telstra about the HTC Sensation very soon, so stay tuned.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Sensation XE now available at Three UK, free from £30 per month
- Telstra HTC Sensation now out
- HTC Sensation now available at T-Mobile UK, free with £40 per month contract
- Windows Phone 8 now available at Vodafone UK: Nokia Lumia 920, 820, 620, HTC 8X, 8S
- Verizon may soon introduce a $50 per month unlimited prepaid plan