If you’ve been eagerly waiting for Verizon’s LTE-capable Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, the largest US mobile carrier is now finally taking pre-orders for the tablet on its official website.
You get to choose between two color versions (grey and white), and the prices are: $529.99 for the 16GB edition, and $629.99 for the 32GB one. Both prices require a new 2-yr contract agreement.
Unlike the Galaxy Tab 10.1 that’s already available at Best Buy, Verizon’s version has 4G / LTE connectivity. Other than that, the features are obviously the same: Android Honeycomb, 10.1 inch display with 1280 x 800 pixels, Wi-Fi, GPS, 1GB of RAM, dual-core 1GHz processor, 3.2MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera, and so on.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon will take pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy S III starting June 6. US Cellular’s S III will be released in July
- Wi-Fi-only Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 now available in Canada for $499.99
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance will finally be out in the UK on April 26
- ZTE intros PF200 and N910 Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich phones with LTE
- Pink Samsung Galaxy S II can be pre-ordered now in the UK