In Canada, Virgin Mobile is set to launch two brand new HTC devices that are at the opposite ends of the market in terms of both features and price. These are the HTC Sensation and the HTC Wildfire S.
According to leaked images obtained by MobileSyrup, the HTC Sensation will cost just $499.99 when it launches at Virgin Mobile, that’s about $50 less than the price Bell is going to be asking for the same device. A good thing to know if you’re in the market for contract-less Android superphones.
About a week ago we had a leak indicating that the price for the HTC Wildfire S will be $249.99 at Virgin Mobile Canada with no contract. That would be almost identical to Bell’s pricing of the same phone. And while Bell has already launched the Wildfire S, Virgin still hasn’t. However, as you can see in the leaked image above, Virgin may have had a last minute change of heart and decided to lower the price of the midrange Android smartphone by $50, thus selling it for just $199.99. That would again be $50 cheaper than Bell’s price, so keep an eye on Virgin Mobile if you’re in Canada and like Android-powered smartphones bought without any strings attached.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: Virgin Mobile HTC Wildfire S pricing leaks, launch should happen soon
- HTC Wildfire S to cost $249 at Bell Canada. Virgin Mobile will launch it, too
- Canada: Virgin Mobile HTC Wildfire S may launch on July 8
- Canada: HTC Sensation will cost $149.95 at Bell and Virgin Mobile
- Bell will launch the HTC Sensation in Canada