Until then, Droid-life has uncovered a list of accessories that will be available for the Droid 3 – another sign that the handset’s launch is approaching. The list includes a multimedia dock, a 1930 mAh extended battery, an inductive battery door, and a window mount.
The Chinese version of the Droid 3, namely the Motorola XT883, has been already announced. Just like the XT883, Verizon’s new Droid should come with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 4-inch display with 960 x 640 pixels, 5-row QWERTY keyboard, dual-core processor, 8MP camera, 1080p video recording, and 16GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Droid 3 / Milestone 3 announced in China as Moto XT883
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 3 is a world phone. Specs list unveiled
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 available now
- Motorola Droid 2 video, specs. Droid Shadow / Xtreme might be called Droid X
- Motorola Droid Bionic officially hits Verizon tomorrow for $300