Earlier today, Opera has released updated versions of its wildly popular browsers aimed at mobile users: Opera Mini and Opera Mobile.
Both the new Opera Mini 6.1 and Opera Mobile 11.1 now let you find what you need easier than ever, as they display suggestions in real time, as you type. The browsers also come with a new top-level domain learning feature, auto-completing domains like .uk, .ru and .id.
Opera Mini (which compresses webpages by up to 90% before delivering them on your device) is designed for low-resource phones, while Opera Mobile should be used on smartphones with fast connections. Both Opera Mini 6.1 and Opera Mobile 11.1 are available for a wide variety of handsets, and you can get them either at m.opera.com, or via Android Market.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Opera Mobile Store launched for Android, BlackBerry, and pretty much any other platform
- Opera intros Opera Mini 5 beta for Android
- Native Opera Mini 5 beta for Windows Mobile launched
- Opera Announces and Shows Off New Browsers at CTIA 2011 (Video)
- Verizon brings Opera Mini to its feature phones