Yes, the new Motorola Droid 3 is coming to Verizon later this month and, in case you want to see the handset in all its glory, well, we can help you.
A 360 degree view of the new Droid has been uncovered by Droid-life, allowing us to check out the smartphone from lots of angles, both open and closed. Here, take a look:
According to the latest info, the Droid 3 will be available starting July 7 via direct fill, and starting July 14 in Verizon’s retail stores. There is still no official word on the smartphone’s price, but everyone agrees that it can’t be higher than $200 on contract.
The Motorola Droid 3 is the successor to the mythical Droid launched back in November 2009, and the Droid 2 released last year. It has a 5-row sliding QWERTY keyboard, and comes with the latest features, including Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a qHD display, dual-core processor, and 8MP camera with 1080p video recording. The only thing that’s missing for the Droid 3 to be a complete smartphone is LTE connectivity. But lots of users are perfectly fine with not having 4G, right?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Droid 3 available now at Verizon, Android 2.3 Gingerbread included
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 3 free at Let’s Talk this week-end
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 to be launched on February 9?
- Motorola Droid 2 video, specs. Droid Shadow / Xtreme might be called Droid X
- Verizon Motorola Droid Pro officially available on November 18, pre-orders start tomorrow