Remember how Nokia said its new MeeGo-based N9 was “the fastest image-capturing phone on the market”? Well, it turns out that there’s at least one other smartphone which seems to pack a faster camera, and that’s the HTC Sensation.
According to the video embedded below, the Sensation (which runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread) can take a photo in just 2.2 seconds – that’s 0.4 seconds faster than the N9.
Sure enough, the N9 most likely bests the HTC Sensation when it comes to image quality, so even if the Sensation’s camera is a few deciseconds faster, it doesn’t really matter. What matters is that the Sensation has an advantage that you can’t argue with: it can be bought right now, not in September, when the first Nokia N9 units will become available.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia N9 touted as “the fastest image-capturing phone on the market”, despite not being on the market yet
- HTC Sensation XL introduced in India
- HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio headed to India
- Dual-core HTC Sensation (Pyramid) gets official thanks to Vodafone
- HTC Sensation now up for pre-order at Three UK, ships on June 29