More Orange-branded phones are on their way to the UK: the Orange Stockholm and the Orange Sydney.
The Stockholm is Orange’s own version of the Huawei X1 U8180, so it’s an entry-level smartphone with Android 2.2 Froyo on board. It features a 2.8 inch QVGA touchscreen display, 3G, Wi-Fi, Orange Maps support, 3.5mm headset jack, 3.2MP camera, 528MHz processor, and MicroSD card support.
Orange UK will sell the Stockholm only to Pay As You Go customers (no word yet on the price, but it will surely be a low one). You can check out the smartphone here.
The Orange Sydney is also a touchscreen handset, but isn’t a smartphone. I assume it’s a re-branded Samsung Star II, since it looks like it, it has the same two color versions (black and white), and similar features (3.2 inch display, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headset jack, 3.2MP camera).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK: Orange Barcelona now available for £99 on PAYG, Orange Stockholm gets priced too
- White BlackBerry Curve 9360 coming to Orange UK
- White Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 launched in the UK
- T-Mobile Rapport with Android coming soon (it’s a re-branded Huawei U8180)
- Android-based Orange Barcelona coming soon