Both the HTC Flyer and HTC Sensation are already available in the UK, however, if you want to buy them whit a T-Mobile contract you can’t. But you will be able to do it soon, as the carrier is getting ready to include the tablet and the smartphone in its lineup of Android devices.
T-Mobile UK says the Flyer and the Sensation will be released later this month – both will come with Android 2.3 on-board, but the Flyer should be upgraded to Android Honeycomb sometime after launch.
The Sensation is HTC’s first handset to feature a qHD (960 x 540) display, and is the company’s flagship smartphone of 2011. The Flyer is HTC’s first tablet, and it received enough attention until now to be considered successful (although sales numbers haven’t been disclosed yet).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Flyer Android Gingerbread tablet has its specs leaked
- UK: Wi-Fi-only HTC Flyer can now be yours for just £299.95
- HTC Flyer to be launched by T-Mobile USA?
- T-Mobile HTC Flyer hits FCC
- HTC Flyer now just $299.99 at Best Buy